This Wolfsburg Tuning Free Flow Downpipe replaces the factory downpipe and chambered resonator. A larger 76mm stainless steel mandrel-bent system allows for less restrictive airflow. Each system is manufactured using the highest grade T304 stainless steel. For the 1.8 TFSI and 2.0 TFSI, it’s one of the best performance upgrades. Pair this with our stage 2 ECU upgrade.
- 2 mm thick 304 stainless steel pipe
- Tig welded
- 9 mm thick turbo flange to prevent warping
- 6” Interlock core tough flex section
- V-band mid-pipe connection (clamp is included)
- 3″ to 60 mm built in adapter
- Includes exhaust gasket
- 2 sensor bungs with plugs.
**Off road use only** For the reason that removing your catalytic converter makes your vehicle non-emissions compliant.
When Will This Ship?
WolfsburgTuning.com provides Free Same Day shipping on most items if placed by 3:00pm EST (applies only in the Contiguous US).
- Most orders of $49 or more being shipped within the Contiguous U.S.A. qualify for Free standard shipping. Oversized and Direct Shipped products are excluded.
- Free Shipping or discounted shipping promotions are exclusive to continental U.S. and limit to a dimensional size or weight.
- If you need your items sooner, you are able to upgrade shipping at checkout.
- Shipping charges may vary depending on the weight of your order, zip code, and how quickly you need your order. Read More
- For International orders, you may be charged with duties (taxes) on your order.
- Your local customs agency will charge you in accordance with your local laws.
- WolfsburgTuning.com does not have control over duties (taxes) that may be charged after shipping. It is the responsibility of the customer to review and understand these taxes when ordering. For more information, contact your local customs department. Read More
Wolfsburg Tuning Warranty
WolfsburgTuning offers a FREE One Year Warranty on all of our products except on brake components (brake pads, rotors, etc), clutch components (flywheels, pressure plates, etc), electrical components (sensors, switches, bulbs, etc), and tools. Read More