Increase the performance, reliability and fuel economy of your TDI by eliminating the restrictive Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) system and factory catalytic converters, thus allowing the exhaust to flow more freely.
This package includes all the hardware you will need for a complete DPF & EGR delete. The Basic Economy Package is designed to eliminate the Diesel Particulate Filter, Exhaust Gas Recirculation system as well as the factory catalytic converters while utilizing the stock muffler and tail pipe. With this setup you should expect that the exhaust will be just slightly louder than stock but not by much since the stock muffler remains in place. If you are looking for stock like silence, we highly recommend one of the Resonator options.
The DPF Delete downpipe is built to last with 304 grade stainless steel and the worlds most reliable aftermarket flex pipe. Rest assured that all your original sensors will be plugged back in where they belong in the new downpipe. Rawtek has engineered this downpipe to be as good as it can be. With a smooth flare from the turbo outlet to the large 2-3/4″ ID constant diameter tubing, nothing will outflow this downpipe. There is even a centering sleeve on the inlet which helps locate the downpipe on the turbo as well as maximize exhaust flow and prevent leaks.
All of the hardware needed for installation is included.
As of April 28th, 2016 the EGT bungs in the downpipe have been deleted along with the secondary O2 sensor.
- DPF & EGR Delete Downpipe – for CR140
- DPF & EGR Delete Exhaust 3″ Midpipe for 2.0L CR TDI
- EGR Block Off Plate – for TDI CR140
- Reducer Adapter – 3″ Midpipe to Stock Exhaust
- Exhaust Gasket – 3 Bolt 3″
- 3″ Exhaust Strap Clamps (2)
- Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts
- Up to 210 horsepower (+70 hp)
- Up to 386 ft-lbs torque (+150 ft-lbs)
- Up to 20% better fuel economy (+10 mpg)
- Longer turbo life (no more DPF)
- Clean Air Intake Manifold (no more EGR)
- Longer engine oil life (no more EGR)
- Fix intercooler icing problem (no more EGR)
- 304 stainless steel
- Downpipe: 3″ OD Schedule 10 pipe (1/8″ thick)
- Midpipe: 3″ OD 16 gauge tubing
- Easy to follow step by step installation guide (see bellow)
- 100% bolt-on
Many Rawtek Performance Fabrication Inc. parts, including all VW TDI related exhaust products, are sold for off-road use only. All performance modifications and installations are at the customers own risk. Wolfsburgtuning.com holds no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance products. Items sold for off-road use only are illegal in many states and provinces and are intended for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that wolfsburgtuning.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse.
When Will This Ship?
WolfsburgTuning.com provides Free Same Day shipping in the Contiguous US if placed by 2:00pm EST.
- All orders of $49 or more being shipped within the Contiguous U.S.A. qualify for Free standard shipping. Oversized and Direct Shipped products are excluded.
- Free Shipping or discounted shipping promotions are exclusive to continental U.S. and limit to a dimensional size or weight.
- If you need your items sooner, you are able to upgrade shipping at checkout.
- Shipping charges may vary depending on the weight of your order, zip code, and how quickly you need your order. Read More
- For International orders, you may be charged with duties (taxes) on your order.
- Your local customs agency will charge you in accordance with your local laws.
- WolfsburgTuning.com does not have control over duties (taxes) that may be charged after shipping. It is the responsibility of the customer to review and understand these taxes when ordering. For more information, contact your local customs department. Read More
Wolfsburg Tuning Warranty
WolfsburgTuning offers a FREE One Year Warranty on all of our products except on brake components (brake pads, rotors, etc), clutch components (flywheels, pressure plates, etc), electrical components (sensors, switches, bulbs, etc), and tools. Read More