This Auxiliary Secondary Electric Water Pump fits Volkswagen vehicles. For specific fitment information, please refer to the fitment list below.
This pump is usually mounted by the cooling fans. This pump helps keep your engine cool in hot climates, heavy engine loads and may run for a few minutes after you turn the engine off.
It would be a good idea to change this Bosch electric water pump if there is a whining noise when your car is in idle. Or if you detect a coolant leak on your car.
There are a few different pumps. All of them look the same but they have slightly different connectors. To be sure you order the correct Auxiliary Secondary Electric Water Pump, match your pumps connector to the photo, and make sure your car is listed in our fitment list below.
***Eurovan info: Fits 1994 Eurovan from chassis range 105721***
When Will This Ship?
WolfsburgTuning.com provides Free Same Day shipping on most items if placed by 3:00pm EST (applies only in the Contiguous US).
- Most orders of $49 or more being shipped within the Contiguous U.S.A. qualify for Free standard shipping. Oversized and Direct Shipped products are excluded.
- Free Shipping or discounted shipping promotions are exclusive to continental U.S. and limit to a dimensional size or weight.
- If you need your items sooner, you are able to upgrade shipping at checkout.
- Shipping charges may vary depending on the weight of your order, zip code, and how quickly you need your order. Read More
- For International orders, you may be charged with duties (taxes) on your order.
- Your local customs agency will charge you in accordance with your local laws.
- WolfsburgTuning.com does not have control over duties (taxes) that may be charged after shipping. It is the responsibility of the customer to review and understand these taxes when ordering. For more information, contact your local customs department. Read More
Wolfsburg Tuning Warranty
WolfsburgTuning offers a FREE One Year Warranty on all of our products except on brake components (brake pads, rotors, etc), clutch components (flywheels, pressure plates, etc), electrical components (sensors, switches, bulbs, etc), and tools. Read More