Increase the performance, reliability and fuel economy of your VW TDI by eliminating the restrictive Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) system, Adblue system, catalytic converters and factory muffler, thus allowing the exhaust to flow more freely.
With this setup you should expect a much more aggressive exhaust sound. We highly recommend one of the resonator options when running this turbo back exhaust. The resonator will give a nice deep exhaust note and eliminate highway exhaust drone. A non resonated exhaust will sound much louder and will drone at around 2000 rpm on the highway. Our Cortek resonators are 100% free flow so there is zero power or fuel economy loss. We also recommend the High Flow Cat if you will be going with one of the more aggressive tunes (Stage 1 or higher). The stock turbo is very small and is prone to over boost when there is no back pressure. By having the High Flow Cat, you can keep just a bit of back pressure to help keep the turbo under control without any noticeable power or fuel economy loss.
The DPF Delete downpipe is built to last with 304 grade stainless steel and the worlds most reliable aftermarket flex pipe. Rest assured that all your original sensors will be plugged back in where they belong in the new downpipe. Rawtek has engineered this downpipe to be as good as it can be. With a smooth flare from the turbo outlet to the large 2-3/4″ ID constant diameter tubing, nothing will outflow this downpipe. There is even a centering sleeve on the inlet which helps locate the downpipe on the turbo as well as maximize exhaust flow and prevent leaks.
The CR150 downpipes come with only ONE sensor fitting for the O2 sensor. Everything else post turbo is deleted in the Malone tuning and should be unplugged completely from the vehicle at their connectors.
All of the hardware needed for installation is included.
- DPF & EGR Delete Downpipe – for TDI CR150
- DPF & EGR Delete Exhaust 3″ Midpipe for 2.0L CR TDI
- Cat-Back Exhaust System for VW TDI
- EGR Block Off Plug – for VW TDI CR150
- Exhaust Gasket – 3 Bolt 3″
- 3″ Exhaust Strap Clamps (2)
- 2.5″ Exhaust Strap Clamp (1)
- Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts
- Up to 185 horsepower (+35 hp)
- Up to 323 ft-lbs torque (+73 ft-lbs)
- Up to 20% better fuel economy (+10 mpg)
- Longer turbo life (no more DPF)
- Clean Air Intake Manifold (no more EGR)
- Longer engine oil life (no more EGR)
- No more AdBlue fluid
- Fix intercooler icing problem (no more EGR)
- 304 stainless steel
- Downpipe: 3″ OD Schedule 10 pipe (1/8″ thick)
- Midpipe: 3″ OD 16 gauge tubing
- Cat-Back Exhaust: 2.5″ OD 16 gauge tubing
- Easy to follow step by step installation guide (see bellow)
- 100% bolt-on
Many Rawtek Performance Fabrication Inc. parts (including all VW TDI related exhaust products) and some Malone Tuning tunes are sold for off-road use only. All performance modifications and installations are at the customer’s own risk. WolfsburgTuning.com, Corp or www.wolfsburgtuning.com holds no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance products. Items sold for off-road use only are illegal in many states and provinces and are intended for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public road.
By purchasing any aftermarket product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that WolfsburgTuning.com, Corp or www.wolfsburgtuning.com, Malone Tuning Ltd. or, www.malonetuning.com, Rawtek Performance Fabrication Inc. or www.rawtekinc.com holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse.
When Will This Ship?
WolfsburgTuning.com provides Free Same Day shipping on most items if placed by 3:00pm EST (applies only in the Contiguous US).
- Most orders of $49 or more being shipped within the Contiguous U.S.A. qualify for Free standard shipping. Oversized and Direct Shipped products are excluded.
- Free Shipping or discounted shipping promotions are exclusive to continental U.S. and limit to a dimensional size or weight.
- If you need your items sooner, you are able to upgrade shipping at checkout.
- Shipping charges may vary depending on the weight of your order, zip code, and how quickly you need your order. Read More
- For International orders, you may be charged with duties (taxes) on your order.
- Your local customs agency will charge you in accordance with your local laws.
- WolfsburgTuning.com does not have control over duties (taxes) that may be charged after shipping. It is the responsibility of the customer to review and understand these taxes when ordering. For more information, contact your local customs department. Read More
Wolfsburg Tuning Warranty
WolfsburgTuning offers a FREE One Year Warranty on all of our products except on brake components (brake pads, rotors, etc), clutch components (flywheels, pressure plates, etc), electrical components (sensors, switches, bulbs, etc), and tools. Read More