The FlashZilla tool is a very popular device that allows you to receive engine tunes via e-mail and upload them to your vehicle, erase ECU fault codes, and ECU recovery for reliable flashes.
* Supports most 2000-current model year vehicles. Important note: 2009-2010 3.0L TDIs (VW Touareg, Audi Q7, etc.) are not supported at this time. Most OBD2 flash tools like this one cannot read most 2009+, they can only ID it. Based on your ID, we will check our database if we have matching ECU software*
- 6 slots for storing ECU files:
1 Slot to securely store your stock tune
5 Slots for modified tunes
- OBD2 cable for connecting the device to your vehicle
- USB cable for connecting the device to your Windows computer if you want to transfer tunes to FlashZilla. Apple computers are not supported at this time.
- Erase ECU fault codes.
- ECU recovery for reliable flashes.
- Allows only 1 car to be tuned at a time. Cannot tune 2 or more cars simultaneously. Restoring the stock tune in your vehicle will unlock it for use in another vehicle.
Download the Software for FlashZilla V3.
Download the Software and Guide for FlashZilla Rental.