The FlashZilla tool is a very popular device that allows you to receive engine tunes via e-mail and upload them to your vehicle, erase ECU fault codes, and ECU recovery for reliable flashes.
* Supports most 2000-current model year vehicles. Important note: 2009-2010 3.0L TDIs (VW Touareg, Audi Q7, etc.) are not supported at this time. Most OBD2 flash tools like this one cannot read most 2009+, they can only ID it. Based on your ID, we will check our database if we have matching ECU software*
- 6 slots for storing ECU files:
1 Slot to securely store your stock tune
5 Slots for modified tunes
- OBD2 cable for connecting the device to your vehicle
- USB cable for connecting the device to your Windows computer if you want to transfer tunes to FlashZilla. Apple computers are not supported at this time.
- Erase ECU fault codes.
- ECU recovery for reliable flashes.
- Allows only 1 car to be tuned at a time. Cannot tune 2 or more cars simultaneously. Restoring the stock tune in your vehicle will unlock it for use in another vehicle.
Download the Software and Guide for FlashZilla Rental Tool.